Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Important wingnutty update!

That's right--IMPORTANT. You may or may not remember this post in which I posted a classic example of the utter semiotic breakdown that we are seeing more and more of lately amongst wingnuttia. If you don't, you should check it out--it's pretty mind-boggling. At any rate, the wingnut responds!

I just found your posting after a suggestion by a friend to do a search on my name.

After reading your response to my June letter posted in the Sun-Gazette, I had a hearty laugh!

As a typical liberal, you did not address the substance of my letter, but instead foisted all sorts of foul language my way.

Now, I have nothing against foul language and can dish it with the best, however, it would have been nice to have a coherent thought from you on the subject at hand.

But I forget, you are a liberal and, as such, are incapable of coherent thoughts. You do excel at emotional outbursts, nevertheless.

Thanks for the laughs and I look forward to more vitriol posted here as it is great entertainment.

Erik Latranyi


I would like to welcome Mr. Latranyi with open arms to this blog. Hopefully he'll grace us with more inchoate, free-associative fever dreams coherent thoughts in the very near future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous dlauthor pontificated to the effect that...

Once again, Mr. Latranyi demonstrates that the intent of modern-day conservatism is intellectually dishonest. He revels in annoying liberals, who consist of everyone he disagrees with. It's like that one kid in high school who thought he was cool, but everyone kinda disliked because of his constant sarcasm and general sociopathic personality, and who now lives in a crummy basement studio apartment, manages the night shift at Blockbuster, and has no friends, unless you count his extensive gun and action figure collections.

I wonder if I just inadvertently wrote Mr. Latanyi's biography.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

I admit that I enjoy annoying liberals, but we could sit around here trading personal barbs for years and never accomplish anything.

Let's talk substance!

I guess you all like progressive tax rates as incomes rise.

How high should those tax rates be?


Erik

4:25 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Dude, it's totally cool if you want to stick around hurling incoherent insults about--this blog needs more comic relief--but I hope you don't imagine I'm interested in actually engaging with idiot wingnuts. Heaven forfend.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous fooz pontificated to the effect that...

High enough.

Now a similarly "substantive" in reply: when did you stop beating your wife?

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home