Sunday, November 08, 2009

Here's what I think.

I think war is wrong. I have ethical objections to murdering thousands of people or millions of people. Therefore, every military spending bill needs to include an amendment stating that none of the money allocated therein will be used in the initiation or perpetuation of such a war. I know some people disagree with me, but the idea that MY TAX DOLLARS should go to something that I find objectionable, even if it's not necessarily "illegal," per se, is unacceptable. I think Congress would agree with this line of reasoning.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaitlyn pontificated to the effect that...

You are so right.

More importantly, your tax dollars (they're all marked with your name) should only go to things that affect you, that you need.

I don't take the bus, so I refuse to pay for public transportation.

Everybody for themselves, baby!

5:40 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

You know, I'm sort of getting the impression that this post's immediate referent is not apparent to you. IT'S NOT FUNNY IF I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Kaitlyn pontificated to the effect that...

I'm pretty sure I got it, but if I explain why I think it's funny, than it's not funny.

Er, I have a headache now.

You were referring to the abortion/health care mess?

I just felt like extending the idiocy. Poorly, obviously.

6:37 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

In that case, I apologize for mucking up the waters.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home