Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas songs are my ticket to the top!

I just installed sitemeter, and for whatever reason, I see that this entry receives the most hits from random websearchers, by a rather wide margin. Some random dude even characterized me in comments as a "fool." Must be high tension caused by the War on Christmas. Anyway, my course is clear: from now on, this blog will consist of nothing but an endless, numbing barrage of posts about Christmas Generic Winter Celebration™. It'll be good times for all!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kaitlyn pontificated to the effect that...

I can't wait!


I actually tune in for the Chick Tracts.

4:26 PM  
Blogger :-| pontificated to the effect that...

that cool little "tm" gadget is a mac thing aint it? i want one for xmas soes i can patent my very spew.
i have not the evil applestevjob and no plan for one. umlauts are another gadget that goes well with other than englash texted humbug whatfore.

oil well...

9:48 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Îñdëëd. çΩ≈åßß∂∂´ƒ®´®ƒ©g´rg£™¡ª™£º¢¶¢∞§∞

Actually, I'm pretty sure you can do all that stuff on a PC. The difference is that, for diacritical marks at least, you have to type in a four-number code on the number pad, which is kind of a pain in the ass. Of course, not even God himself can do the accents on Slavoj Žižek. Oh, look. I'm wrong.

12:21 AM  
Blogger :-| pontificated to the effect that...

smarty-pants...

or is that "Mister" Smarty-Pants?

Where are these rumored aforementioned codes pray? I want to shock and awe some tribes in the area and need a patented fake Gibberish accent to go along with my fake Gibberish hat so I can spread fake Gibberish propaganda around.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home