Monday, August 18, 2008

I listen to Christian radio.

96.3, Light for Life. Good times. Today I was listening to one of their little news segments, which was about a California court ruling that fertility clinics can't discriminate against gays. Naturally, this being more specifically Right-Wing Asshole Christian radio, this left them aghast, and they quoted some dude who said, quote: this ruling is a major blow to the rights of all Americans.

Hmm. Yes, I suppose it's a blow to your ability to feel smug in the knowledge that you have more freedoms than them there hellbound gheys, but I really don't think that's a "right," per se. At any rate, you'd have to point me to the part of the Constitution that provides for it. BUT EVEN IF YOU COULD: "all Americans?" How 'bout leaving me out of your little two-minute hate, k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home