Monday, September 11, 2006

More Buck 65 for you!

Here is a bootleg with a bunch o' miscellaneous non-album tracks. I was familiar with a few of them that appeared as b-sides to the "Sore" and "463" singles, but most of them are new. Some of them are just random messing around, but there's some pretty good stuff too. This is particularly fulfilling for me because when I saw the man in concert he played a song with the refrain "there's a curse on highway 101" (apparently actually "hex," though the live version could've been different), and I was driven crazy by my the fact that this song seemingly did not exist anywhere else in this world. So now I have closure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

I am making tracks in my FL studio and prefer using this drum kit
https://www.lucidsamples.com/hip-hop-samples-packs/72-classic-hip-hop-drum-beats.html

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home