Sunday, August 07, 2005

Internship=OVAH

Yes, a requirement for my MA, and now it's finished. And not a moment too soon, either. No offense, of course, to the lovely people for whom I was working, but enough is oft-times enough. And you can take that to the bank. You may object that that is something very close to complete gibberish, but I would have to counter that it is late, and I am tired.

Our current song is "Moonshine," by Kula Shaker. I love this song. Actually, I just love Kula Shaker in general, but I sometimes forget about this song because it's from an EP rather than a regular album. But it rocks. So does "Dance In Your Shadow." Sheesh. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Now we all have to write that damn report.

Gah.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home