Monday, April 11, 2005

Huh.

Maybe I should update this thing sometimes. It's just crazy enough to work! But, believe me, not updating is something I would have been doing a lot of, whether here or on my old site. Because I have...well, quite a lot of things to worry about, academically. I mean, damn, man, grad school can be annoying. Is one way to put it. Also, bizarrely enough I seem to have developed some semblance of a social life, which drains yet further valuable time that could be spent writing nonsense! Argh! Also reading: it's fucking scandalous how little I've been doing lately. Pretty embarrassing, really.

Actually, what I really want to do is find someplace where I can display some of my design projects and fiction. Because, you know, some of it, in my humble estimation, isn't half bad. But that will take time, and...well, yes. Ahem.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Sounds pretty k-rad. I've been thinking of getting me a domain name and some webspace (gotta publish my own horrible, horrible writing, doncha know); if I succeed in this thrilling endeavour, I could host your stuff, if you so desire.

- SK

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home