Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hoppy Rabbit Day

I deeply apologize for that post title. What can I say? I don't think there exists a valid defense.

Easter was always a fun time when I was a kid...a few days off school, hard-boiled eggs (of which I've always been a big fan), and lots o' chocolate. No religious significance whatsoever, and isn't that how we like it?

I have no point really, except to note again: it is Easter. And I exist. I could get hit by a bus and this weblog would sit here indefinitely and you'd never know. Something like that's got to have actually happened at some point, doesn't it? I wanted to work in some sort of resurrection thing here, but I just don't have the time or inclination. That's why I'm lousy at blogging...I just don't have the will. There's very little I wanted to say that hasn't been said better elsewhere. Whatever. That's all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

See, that's why I liked your old geocities page. I dug that old-school 1995 webpage aesthetic. One tends to expect blogs to be "topical" and "up-to-date" and frequently written in, but not a crappy HTML page, for some reason.

9:41 AM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

I hear that. The only real reason to switch over was my great pissed-offedness at the fact that unbeknownst to me, the page was devouring my earlier posts. How much material is just irrevocably GONE now? Way too much. Damn you, geocities!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous pontificated to the effect that...

Yes, that is quite unfortunate. Perhaps web.archive.org has preserved some of it?

3:57 PM  
Blogger GeoX, one of the GeoX boys. pontificated to the effect that...

Hey, not bad! There's still a gap, but I WAS able to retrieve a fair amount of presumed-vanished material. Cheers.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home