Monday, December 27, 2004

And now for something completely different

And here we have a cute letter to counterbalance the stupid/evil one:



I think beagles should be the state dog for many reasons. Beagles are very very good with kids. I should know, I am a kid and have a beagle named Sam. He loves me so much. I’m his best friend.

The beagle is also very friendly, so if you need a watch dog, don’t pick a beagle. But if someone is trying to hurt you I believe they would protect you. They are very high energy at times, but when they want your love they turn into big babies and climb on your lap and tilt their heads in a way as if they are telling you, “Please rub my belly!”

Which brings me to another point. Their stomachs are never full! If they could eat all day, they would! I found that if you feed them at least four small meals a day, they will be content for a while until their stomach bell goes off.

Those are just a few of many reasons why the beagle should be the state dog. My dog Sam wants some fame in his life! Thank you.
Caralyn Weisel
Age 11
Linden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home